Re: LoadBalancing products: Cisco LocalDirector

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Fri Jul 07 20:49:47 2000

If you are using a LocalDirector with a Cat6k switch, you can enable the
Accelerated Server Load Balancing feature.  This allows the Cat6k to
forward the bulk of the flow (at wire speed), and lets the LD focus
exclusively on the connection setup/teardown functions.

For more information:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/localdir/ld33rns/l
dicgd/ld3_ch04.htm#xtocid1675521

     |          |         Stephen Sprunk, K5SSS, CCIE #3723
    :|:        :|:        Network Design Consultant, HCOE
   :|||:      :|||:       14875 Landmark Blvd #400; Dallas, TX
.:|||||||:..:|||||||:.    Email: [email protected]