RE: RBL-type BGP service for known rogue networks?

  • From: Karyn Ulriksen
  • Date: Thu Jul 06 15:11:18 2000

Genuity used to do a lot of work with this type of service, they refered me
to Paul Vixie for mediation when a site we hosted back when I was at
AnaServe decided to spam the world and they blackholed us.

Also, Paul Vixie (www.vix.net, I think)has some links to services of this
type originally geared towards SPAM, but I'm sure it has these types of
capabilities.