Re: using IRR tools for BGP route filtering

  • From: Dana Hudes
  • Date: Sun Jun 25 07:49:35 2000

I plan to write a WHOIS client for the RA in Perl as part of Net::Whois.
I also plan to have a program that will walk the RA for a given AS (which is why I need the whois client).

Eventually I also plan to add ARIN support to Net::Whois

I'd like to see a DNS walk to compare the registry to what's out there.
Not to mention finding all the bogus records that do things like list ENGLAND
as a country code (instead of UK).