Re: Network Solutions, HOSTS

  • From: Tom Spindler
  • Date: Mon Apr 10 18:41:39 2000

m on Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 05:00:02PM -0400

> I fixed this by transferring my Network Solutions domains to OpenSRS
> and then doing the changes.

I have been informed by someone that if your domains expire and are
in 'invoice mode', NSI will not transfer the domain. If you are, it'll
"only" take them six months, further according to the person I've been
talking to. This is all hearsay, however.

In other more easily-verifiable NSI news, automated updates of domains
with the 'service agreement' are _still_ not working, have not been
working for the past three weeks, and have no ETA to be fixed.

Also, whois.geektools.com has been banned by NSI from making queries.

Tom,
speaking for nobody but myself