Re: peering wars revisited? PSI vs Exodus

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Tue Apr 04 16:06:10 2000

I am sorry Christian but if you cared enough to read the message to which you are posting you would see that I am not taking part in this conversation

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Fletcher E Kittredge wrote:

> Golly Paul, I would not have guessed you would have taken this
> position.
>
> If a tobacco company marks a collusion document "CONFIDENTIAL", should
> the press not report it?
>
> If a Waco report is market "Top Secret", should the press not report
> it?
>
> If Boeing has a flawed design, should the press not report it?
>
> There is a fair amount of evidence that an unruly and discourteous
> press is a profound good for society....

I am sorry gordon, i have a hard time seeing how something killing people is
the same as peering.

Christian
The COOK Report on Internet      Index to 8 years of the COOK  Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  http://cookreport.com
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)             Battle for Cyberspace: How
[email protected]                     Crucial Technical . . . - 392 pages
just published. See  http://cookreport.com/ipbattle.shtml