Re: more-specifics in class B space?

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Wed Mar 22 19:35:08 2000

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 09:22:16AM +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
> > can someone point me at a URL which defines the "ARIN guidelines" for
> > aggregating or filtering routes?
>
> as arin can not tell isps what to filter, i very much doubt you will find
> anything like this.

i didn't get the impression that the provider felt they were forced by ARIN,
but that they were voluntarily adhereing to some guidelines, which i've
not heard of.

--
[ Jim Mercer                 [email protected]              +1 416 506-0654 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]