Re: more-specifics in class B space?

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Wed Mar 22 19:09:27 2000

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 06:58:28PM -0500, Tom Spindler wrote:
> How many of y'all are not accepting announcements for /17s or greater in
> the old class B space? (Or could say who else is not?)

i was recently bitten by this.

it appears there are providers out there that are abiding by the "ARIN
guidelines" and thereby nuking routes within classical class b space.

can someone point me at a URL which defines the "ARIN guidelines" for
aggregating or filtering routes?

--
[ Jim Mercer                 [email protected]              +1 416 506-0654 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]