P[ath]char (Was Re: Alternative to BGP-4 for multihoming?)

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Thu Mar 16 15:58:01 2000

	Hello Mr. Claffy & Mr. Chris Cappuccio , Thank you for
	the Referances . They have been enormuiously helpful .

	http://www.caida.org/Tools/taxsum.html

	Many Interesting tools at that Url:  , Tnx again, JimL

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> Not likely.  Someone already wrote a replacement, probably because of this..
> It supports IPv6 also.
> It is at:
> http://www.ca.sandia.gov/~bmah/Software/pchar/
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |