Re: Hi, we're from the government and we're here to help

  • From: Lauren F. Nowlin
  • Date: Fri Mar 10 00:16:27 2000

Thanks for the thought Jeremy, but no thanks. Sean & I are greedy commercial folks who like to track peering&exchange point stuff for work but make enough to afford frequent adventure vacations.... not so bad really <g>

-Ren, who will be working with Chris Icide on location selection for the Internet Regatta again this year... send suggestions for the week long, late November trek to: [email protected] and/or [email protected]