Re: Test Message

  • From: Rodney Caston
  • Date: Mon Feb 21 15:57:08 2000

Odds are you subscribed to the nanog post email and not the receive email,
there are two different subscribes you must do, one to get the nanog ml,
and one to be able to post to the nanog email. please go re-read the ml
info at www.nanog.org if you dont know the subsribe info for the receiving
of nanog ml.

I sent this email to all of nanog as well so Mr. Vincenzo doesnt get
1000+ emails telling him the exact same thing I just did..

Rodney Caston
SCB Internet Services