Re: Divergence Between NSI And Registry Database

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Sat Feb 19 12:58:40 2000

 GTEi has been revamping/consolidating its DNS servers from the
 M&A activity over the past decade.  I recevied a notice to this
 effect and responded that I had dropped their service in favor of
 other slaves.  They continue to insist that they will be turning in
 changes to reflect their new servers.  I'm watching my zones to
 ensure that GTEi does not relink their servers to my zones.  I really
 don't want that service from them.