Re: Netgate.net.nz/ORBS spam colusion

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Sat Jan 08 01:27:56 2000

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Dean Anderson wrote:

> I would like to get your opinions on this.

You've aparently mistaken this group for one that cares about your
anti-anti-spammer rants.  Please go away.

People...please stop responding (or if you must, do so in private email).

> I have been in touch with Netgate.net.nz, which now transports ORBS illegal
> traffic into the US.  ORBS (Alan Brown) has indicated on spam-l that ORBS
> has (illegally by 18 USC 1030 2(b), 2(c), and 3) scanned thousands of US

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________