Re: Traffic statistics from major ISPs

  • From: Steve Feldman
  • Date: Sat Jan 01 23:50:13 2000

Not exactly what you asked for, but there are (finally!)
useful MAE East stats again.  http://www.mae.net/east/stats.html

It shows a minor but noticeable dip in traffic from about
23:45 to 00:30 Eastern time last night.  This was also observed
at MAE West and the ATM MAEs.  I didn't observe any other artifacts
as the new year moved west.

	Steve