Interesting - No reaction to a smurf

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Thu Oct 21 13:08:27 1999

We currently have an ongoing attack, and cannot get
a directly adjacent network to respond.
(Participate in a traceback)

The list at puck.nether.net has a few errors....

   Jared: The following phone number is disconnected:

Concentric Network Corp.

   internex.net, concentric.net, concentric.com
   2828
   +1 408 327
2470
[email protected]

  The phone number appears to be no longer operational.
The email gets an auto-responder.

We have not received a human response to an "urgent" in over
24 hours.

   :(

 We have an ongoing attack that has been running for over 48
hours total so far.......

   Would someone with Concentrics (IP Clueful) Security
please contact me!
(And while you are at it, please update puck's NOC contact
list)

  You appear to have a script kiddie pointing smurf at a
downstream.

   Thanks!

 Richard Irving
 One Call Communications, Inc.