Re: IS-IS reference

  • From: Jack Crowder
  • Date: Sat Sep 18 12:51:19 1999

There were a handful of helpful folks who asked about what I was trying to
do before they showered me with advice.  (Advice mainly about how OSPF is
the way to go).  To those who actually read my question and discussed their
experiences actually installing IS-IS - I am very thankful.

Some useful discussion come out of the thread though.  I hope those who
didn't participate came away with some insight.
Jack