IS-IS reference

  • From: Jack Crowder
  • Date: Mon Sep 13 14:28:25 1999

I was wondering if I could talk with someone who has recently implemented
IS-IS.  I'm attempting to move a small NSP away from static routing and
based on their topology - OSPF would have to be configured all in Area 0.

Since the technology provided by this NSP to their customers will include
multicast services (video specifically), I thought that I should consider
IS-IS while the slate is relatively clean.

If there is someone who has implemented this routing on their network that
I could ask a few questions of (practical experience), I would appreciate it.

Jack Crowder
[email protected]