RE: Direct Phone Number which is regarding for AS297

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Fri Sep 10 12:15:30 1999

To amplify slightly on Sean's point, Pacific Bell, for a while, only
advertised a 800 number, for customer support, that was ONLY dialable
from California. I couldn't dial into it from my Colorado offices and
there was no general number. Out of state dial-in's were blocked. I had
to call-forward through my California PBX to get to PacBell.