Re: Direct Phone Number which is regarding for AS297

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Thu Sep 09 22:34:18 1999

[email protected] (Wallace, Kinnith) writes:
>  43.136.32.198.in-addr.arpa      text = "NOC-phone:01.800.424.9920"

I know I've mentioned this before, but dialing US 1-800 numbers (or
even 01-800 numbers) is somewhat difficult from a lot of countries.
Yes, there are a tricks.  But don't assume someone in Korea can easily
call a toll-free number.  Please always provide an international direct
dial number for your NOC.