Re: 911 doesn't work, try a FAX

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sun Jul 04 21:39:39 1999
On 4 Jul 1999, Alan Clegg wrote:

> That's why you always use the phone in the elevator.  North Carolina
> building permits REQUIRE the phone in the elevator to be analog, and
> dedicated.

So as part of your New Year's Eve plans this year, all NOCs in buildings
with elevators should make arrangements with their building
superintendents for one of those keys that allows you to lock an elevator
open at a specific floor.

I like it! :-)

But I'd still put my money on the local ARES chapter of ham radio
operators.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: [email protected]
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com