Re: OFF TOPIC: Pre-NANOG Activities

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Sat Jan 23 15:45:26 1999

Sorry to reply late.  Some of us are getting together and going to Copper
Mnt.  The more the better.  We are going up thurs and staying till Sat
night/Sun morning.

Some people will test their new knees (crazy wabik) snowboarding while
others will just use sticks to go down the mountain.

Sushi eat-offs are a requirement.

FYI I believe a bunch might be heading to winterpark Sun.  There's a pretty
big list floating around out there is excel format...

At 8:48 AM -0500 1/11/99, Derek Elder wrote:
>Are there any groups getting together on Saturday to do anything
>interesting such as going skiing?
>
>D E R E K  E L D E R
>Associate Partner, CCIE# 4048
>USWeb/CKS
>http://www.uswebcks.com/
>120 Wood Ave, Suite 300
>Iselin, NJ 08830
>ph: 732-632-2778
>fax: 732-321-3809

Thank you,
David Diaz
Chief Technical Officer
Netrail, Inc

email:   [email protected]
pager: 888-576-1018
office: 888-NETRAIL
Fax:    404 522-2191

Colo facilities: Atlanta-NAP, Miami, Arlington, Chicago, San Francisco