Re: SF Bay Area LEC discussion list?

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Sat Jan 23 15:45:26 1999

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Charles Sprickman wrote:

> Of course the reason I asked, is I think we're suffering from it.  What a
> catchy term!

Be careful!  The NANOG police are out in force and may soon be sending out
warrants for your arrest!  Charges of offtopic soon to follow...

Tim

Disclaimer:  Not that I'm bitter or anything.. ;P

Timothy M. Wolfe       | Why surf when you can Sail?
[email protected]	       | Join Oregon's Premier
Sr. Network Engineer   | Wireless Internet Provider!
ClipperNet Corporation | http://www.clipper.net/