Re: Space in 55 South Market St

  • From: Mike Leber
  • Date: Mon Dec 14 16:13:43 1998

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Alex Bligh wrote:
> Does anyone have space in 55 South Market St SJ sufficient to
> house 1 rack? (or failing that 1x7507). UPS, Aircon & preferably
> Generator. Worldcom & PacBell fiber appreciated. GTEI need not
> apply. Has to be in the building, not down the road.

We can provide you with 1 rack or even a cage of 6 if you like.  We have
generator power, battery backup, aircon, fiber to worldcom and pacbell,
and it's staffed 24 x 7.

Mike.

| Mike Leber             Direct Internet Connections     Voice 408 282 1540 |
| Hurricane Electric      Web Hosting & Co-location        Fax 408 971 3340 |
| [email protected]                                           http://www.he.net |