Re: Space in 55 South Market St

  • From: Alex Bligh
  • Date: Mon Dec 14 16:17:16 1998

Mike,

> On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Alex Bligh wrote:
> > Does anyone have space in 55 South Market St SJ sufficient to
> > house 1 rack? (or failing that 1x7507). UPS, Aircon & preferably
> > Generator. Worldcom & PacBell fiber appreciated. GTEI need not
> > apply. Has to be in the building, not down the road.
>
> We can provide you with 1 rack or even a cage of 6 if you like.  We have
> generator power, battery backup, aircon, fiber to worldcom and pacbell,
> and it's staffed 24 x 7.

In 55 South Market St itself? If so, what floor and how much? Any
cross connect (i.e. per circuit) charges? Can your guys do remote
feeding and watering of Cisco's (both 24x7 and we occasionally send
out new cards etc. that need fitting, circuits that need commissioning
etc. and expect to be charged by the hour)?

I'd be interested in a cage or a rack.

--
Alex Bligh
GX Networks (formerly Xara Networks)