Re: Black Hole Vixie/RBL

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Thu Nov 19 19:38:04 1998

On Thu, Nov 19, 1998 at 02:10:45PM -0800, Dalvenjah FoxFire wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 1998 at 09:09:45AM -0800, Paul Vixie put this into my mailbox:
>
> > I will at some point today drink enough coffee to gain the self control it
> > would take to not answer crazies.  Because that time has not yet come, I can
> > only hope that you, the reader, will delete this message without reading any
> > further.
>
> There are two entries in my .procmailrc that help prevent me from replying
> to the nutbags. Here they are, for anyone else's use:
>
> :0
> * ^From:.*[email protected]\.net
> /dev/null
>
> :0
> * ^From:.*[email protected]\.net
> /dev/null
>
> I find reading mail much more worthwhile after these filters are applied.
> Not only do I have to wade through less crap, but the content seems more
> intelligent, as well.

You know, I have Bob black-holed here as well.

However, the dirtbag had to post to NANOG, which I have white-listed in my
personal "bite me" list.

So guess what - I got a bunch of his shit anyway.

Sigh.... sometmies you can't win for losing.

Karl Denninger ([email protected]) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.