Re: GTEI/Exodus

  • From: dhiraj murthy
  • Date: Wed Sep 16 11:08:40 1998

last i checked www.spicegirls.com wasn't on the exodus network.

i think it's on netkonect.net

whitehouse.com is on exodus though... ;)

as per the contractual issues, all they told lowly engineers like myself
was that we could disclose publicly the fact:

1. we have reached a solution with GTEi
2. it includes expanding ds3's with them
3. we're not buying transit or paying for peering
4. we're like friends and stuff now... ;)

i'm sure when bowman gets up, he'll have something to say. he probably has
a LOT more insight into #3

-dhiraj
sr. systems engineer, exodus communications