Re: tw.com domain questions part II

  • From: Peter Evans
  • Date: Mon Jun 22 11:53:57 1998

Tatsuya Kawasaki ([email protected]) wrote:
(B> thnx for all who has send us the traceroute via the U.S.
(B> Here is a question.
(B
(B> According to BGP there seems to the only one wroute to get there.
(B> I KNOW we can send to tw via the U.S., could anyone help me how to
(B> do that?
(B
(BPaths: (2 available, best #1)
(B  4694 701 4778 4783, (aggregated by 4783 10.0.0.1)
(B
(B	4783 - sysnet taipei
(B	4778 - AUNET corp taipei (part of UUNET I believe)
(B	701  - UUNET
(B	4694 - IDC
(B
(BIDC is working on pacific rim connectivity, I asked them to. But it
(Bmay be that they dont have connectivity to the right transit point in
(Btaipei (or something)
(B
(B> TIA,
(B> Tatsuya
(B> $B$$$D$b$*@$OC$K$J$C$F$*$j$^$9(B $B$+$o$5$-([email protected] giganet$B$G$9!#(B
(B> $B$+$o$5$-(B
(B> TK3197
(B
(B	For those of you that don't read Japanese. This, very roughly
(B	means: "My hovercraft is full of eels." ^_^;;
(B
(B	(as usual, thanks for your assistance, I'm kawasaki at giganet)
(B
(B	Peter
(B	----(
(B