Re: tw.com domain questions part II

  • From: Tatsuya Kawasaki
  • Date: Tue Jun 23 17:09:30 1998

$B$$$D$b$*@$OC$K$J$C$F$*$j$^$9(B $B$+$o$5$-([email protected] giganet$B$G$9!#(B
(BMy hovercraft is full of eels.(translated by Peter.)
(B
(BFirst of all, thank you  for translating my poor Japanese to
(Bwonderful English. :-)
(B
(BHaving said that, I will investigate IDC.
(BI have a question about "route map", if I want to influence BGP so that
(Btraffic to tw will take that route, IDC, what I can do?
(BI was told in the past, I can mess aroud with "route map" command.
(BBut I am not certain how, Do you have any suggestions.
(B
(BTIA,
(B
(BTatsuya