Re: Correction.. No MBONE session to join.

  • From: Eric Ziegast
  • Date: Tue Feb 10 16:01:03 1998

> From: Jonathan Bosanac <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Correction.. No MBONE session to join.
> To: [email protected] (Michael A. Duckett)
> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:48:45 -0800 (PST)
> Cc: [email protected]
>

> > Is NANOG planning to be on the MBONE?
> >

> If not, WHY?!?
>
> -Jon

Lame.  I want to see my friends live, even if it is blocky.
You know, who's growing a beard, who's now donning a suit
instead of jeans, etc.

Why set up RealAudio when the target audience uses Mbone
more effectively and more routinely?

<ASIDE> Death of Mbone predicted. </ASIDE>

Gripe, gripe, gripe, gripe,
Eric Ziegast

PS: I don't read NANOG.  Flame/greet me offline.  For those that
    lost touch: [email protected]{isc.org,cerf.net} uunet!z!eric