Re: AGIS Signing up New Spammers

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Fri Nov 14 17:47:23 1997

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, James K. Hood wrote:

> server.  However, since the termination of our larger bulk emailers, we
> have less anti-spam coming in and fewer complaints overall concerning our
> remaining bulk emailers.  (Plus, we do still get complaints about some

Didn't Phil just say you guys were cutting off all the bulk mailers, or
are there ways to spam through AGIS leased lines without violating the AUP
(which I've not yet read)?

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |