Re: Potentially dangerous Pentium bug disc

  • From: David Schiffrin
  • Date: Wed Nov 12 14:25:57 1997

Leo,

Those machines should be prevented from running arbitrary code.
You don't have untrusted folks logging in do you ?
You don't log in without ssh do you?
You don't run untrusted, unneeded network listeners on those machines do you?
If you do these things yes, you should be shot.

David Schiffrin
System Administrator
American Digital Network
[email protected]