Re: NAP Architecture

  • From: Bill Manning
  • Date: Thu Oct 30 01:31:27 1997

> Bill,
>
> No-one said any of that was free. But on the other hand, the $2,000 a
> month Rack fee covers a lot. As well as the required $2,500 a month port
> fee on the Gigaswitch. There's always a middle ground... which is all
> we're saying. At the moment the pendelum is at the 'other' end. Would be
> nice if it was in the middle. Sort of like your side of MAE LA.

True.  What that does do is leave a big hole in the wallet when your
space gets exausted...  We'd like to expand, but the reserves are a bit
on the low side (does covering expenses also cover major expansion not
in the original plan?? :) at least for the moment.  Our end of the LA
exchange is near capacity and we may have to close for a bit.

--bill