RE: NAP Architecture

  • From: Chad Skidmore
  • Date: Thu Oct 30 02:15:19 1997

Agreed . . . . 100%.

If anyone is telling you that they are prohibited from setting any price
they want due to tariff limitations then they are probably clueless
sales folks.  If they insist on the tariff excuse then suggest that they
file an ICB (Individual Case Basis) tariff for dry NAP copper.  Then
they can price the interconnect however they want.

Chad Skidmore
Director of Network Engineering
Northwest Nexus, Inc.
[email protected]