Re: Filters and reality (url corrected)

  • From: Geoff Huston
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 22:07:57 1997

I saw the iepg reference and made it work - either url will reach
the same page now.

I'd like to jazz it up with an exploder function which lets the viewer
magnify parts of the graph,  xplot style  - does anyone have any
good tools which would allow this to happen on a web page?

(reply to me - I'll summarise to the list if interest is shown)

thanks,

  Geoff

(and no Bill, I'm not a north american this month :-) )