Re: Quote from Kashpureff / Re: question about per. hack

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Tue Jul 22 20:37:42 1997

NANOG list maintainers:

Please consider this a formal request to moderate this list.

The signal/noise ratio is horrible as it is, and continuing
to ignore off-topic posts, such as the thread on DNS policy,
is compounding the issue.

I would appreciate a response on this issue asap.

Otherwise, I would fully expect to see an exodus of list
participants who can no longer tolerate noise.

- paul