Re: Quote from Kashpureff / Re: question about per. hack

  • From: Ted Timmons
  • Date: Tue Jul 22 17:01:16 1997

At 03:32 PM 7/22/97 -0500, Aaron Abelard wrote:
>I'm sick of paying the NIC to, and in reality I think Kashpureff's hack is

Sure, but if we went back to the "old way" where it was free to register a
name, you'd have every AOLer getting bob34145.com and such..
--
-=TED=-    O-    JAPH    [email protected]      - work
                         [email protected] - home

Link Rot: The process by which links on a web page become as
 obsolete as the sites they're connected to change location or die.