RE: New Root Name Servers

  • From: Todd Graham Lewis
  • Date: Mon Feb 17 16:24:39 1997

Jim, I really have to ask.

Doesn't acknowledging them as TRUE root name servers serve as little more
than fodder for The Man's giant propoganda machine?  By referring to them
as TRUE nameservers, aren't you just lending those bastards at the IANA et
al. more credibility?  After all, a noted net.koo^H^H^Hpersonality such as
yourself must be careful which labels he gives institutions on the
network.  Others are surely likely to modify their estimation thereof in
light of your opinions, are they not?  I know I sure have been.

__
Todd Graham Lewis          Mindspring Enterprises      [email protected]