Re: On another topic ... :-)

  • From: Curtis Villamizar
  • Date: Tue Jul 09 22:01:20 1996

In message <[email protected]>, John Scoggin writes:

> Does something like this best practices document exist?  If not, here is an
> opportunity for someone to make some money putting one together - I'd gladly
> pay a couple hundred bucks for one!

For a couple hundred bucks I'd gladly email you a copy of each and
every IETF "Best Current Practices" RFC.  Are there two now?  Of
course you could also ftp them for free, but maybe I shouldn't have
told you that.  :-)

The operations area of the IETF used to produce informational RFCs.
Now the category "Best Current Practices" has been added, though
inforamtional still remains.

Curtis