Re: Peering in the LA region?!?

  • From: Robert Hood
  • Date: Tue Sep 26 14:11:34 1995

> Just curious, but after looking around at several sites in LA, I was curious
> if ANYONE was actually doing any significant peering in the LA basin?
>  Currently
> we are looking for multiple interconnects down there in the 10mbps/T3 range,
> however we can't find anyone...

Is anyone interested in using the PacBell/GTE SMDS cloud down there?
I'm pretty sure CERFnet has a connection into the cloud already, and ours
is on the way.

--
    Robert Hood             [email protected]                1-408-551-2160
 Manager of Network Operations for NETCOM On-line Communications Services, Inc.