Peering Personals BoF NANOG45, Attention Peering Coordinators

  • From: Aaron Hughes
  • Date: Fri Dec 19 13:40:25 2008

Peering Coordinators,

Reminder:

The deadline is approaching quickly and thus far, I have 4 companies that would like to introduce themselves.  Please be sure to send me your info if you are interested in introducing yourself or your network to the greater peering community.

For those of you who may be thinking . o O ("I've got until the end of the month"), please keep in mind that for many of you, today is that day with vacation time / the holidays.  So please spend 30 seconds sending the form to me today. :)

Thank you fellow peers!

Cheers,

Aaron