Re: Re: What is the most standard subnet length on internet

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Fri Dec 19 00:28:19 2008

Even if a longer prefix like a /24 is announced, chances of people
accepting it is slim.   Especially, as you say, if the RIR allocation
is something larger than /24

And I have a feeling acceptance /24 route announcements of anything
other than legacy classful space, infrastructure space like the root
servers is going to be patchy at best.