Re: Gigabit Linux Routers

  • From: Etaoin Shrdlu
  • Date: Thu Dec 18 08:57:47 2008

Eugeniu Patrascu wrote:

Chris wrote:

Now to look at very affordable layer 2, Gigabit 3com switches with good pps.

You should take a look at HP. They have very good gigabit switches and also offer lifetime guarantee on them.

HP actually has a CLI to configure the switch, not the crap 3Com has.

Let me provide a strong second to HP. They are rock solid, easy to configure, easy to monitor remotely, and worth every penny.

--
I like mathematics because it is not human and has nothing
 particular to do with this planet or with the whole accidental