RE: Global Crossing SOC

  • From: Fouant, Stefan
  • Date: Wed Dec 17 16:50:52 2008

While I understand where you are coming from and I completely agree, I
think I should point out that the search pattern you generated actually
produced an Press Release about Global Crossing's SOC implementing some
ISO 9001:2000 certification.  At the bottom of the article it had Press
"Contacts" within Global Crossing.  It didn't actually contain any
useful contact information for any SOC personnel whatsoever...

It's a moot point however, because I happen to agree with you that
obtaining that information via nslookup is a more effective barrier at
weeding out the less clueful.

Stefan Fouant: NeuStar, Inc.
Principal Network Engineer
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5656 [ M ] +1 202 210 2075
[ E ] [email protected] [ W ] www.neustar.biz

(http://www.google.com/search?q=%22global+crossing%22+%2B%22SOC%22+%2Bc