RE: Global Crossing SOC

  • From: Fouant, Stefan
  • Date: Wed Dec 17 15:51:34 2008

I think it's a lovely idea, I just wonder how long such a system would
last before people really start taking advantage of it, i.e. I have a
really low priority, non-important issue I need resolved, let me get in
touch with the MOST clueful person I can to get a really quick
resolution...

Stefan Fouant: NeuStar, Inc.
Principal Network Engineer
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5656 [ M ] +1 202 210 2075
[ E ] [email protected] [ W ] www.neustar.biz