RE: Global Crossing SOC

  • From: Fouant, Stefan
  • Date: Wed Dec 17 15:17:55 2008

Iâm good now, but it would be nice if the people on the front lines at Global Crossing were even aware what a âDenial of Serviceâ attack was, or that they even have a SOC for incident handling.  Once we got redirected into their SOC we were in good hands.

Stefan Fouant: NeuStar, Inc.
Principal Network Engineer
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5656 [ M ] +1 202 210 2075

[ E ] [email protected] [ W ] www.neustar.biz