Re: postini contact?

  • From: King Spook
  • Date: Wed Dec 17 03:55:00 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Frank Bulk <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've only had to call them once (turned out to be our problem) but they were
> reasonably helpful.  If I had to compare it to any other freemail provider,
> I would have to say Postini was fantastic.
>
> Frank

[Sorry for the semi-hijack.]

I assume you're a big org of some sort?
What are they like for little people?

(I was toying with setting them up for some management consultants I
know who were having a spam problems; but I heard some hearsay that
support was poor unless you're a large player, and that made me a
little uncomfortable regarding making the recommendation.)