Re: Telecom Collapse?

  • From: Marc Manthey
  • Date: Fri Dec 05 16:17:20 2008

Also, where I live, if the power goes out hard (for example, during the last Hurricane),
the cell phone will not have service either.

hello

What about GPS ?

simply sending such data would help more then a "unreliable mobile phone call " right ?

(we have enough places where i live and its not a small city , there is no connection like
the whitespots on the german DSL map. )

regards

Marc

Let

-- web: http://www.let.de

Opinions expressed may not even be mine by the time you read them, and certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or otherwise).

Please note that according to the German law on data retention, information on every electronic information exchange with me is retained for a period of six months.