Re: McColo and SPAM

  • From: Jeff Shultz
  • Date: Fri Dec 05 14:19:48 2008

Revolver Onslaught wrote:
Hello,

Since McColo closed, we noticed the spam was far more intensive than before.

However, it seems the amount of spam is similar than than before.

Do you feel the same ?

Many thanks,
RO

I've been getting an fair number of e-mails (up from zero) from customers asking about spam they are getting with their e-mail address being in the From: address. I know that this has always been happening, I'm just wondering if it's been buried under the McColo stuff so they are just noticing it.

--
Jeff Shultz