Re: Telecom Collapse?

  • From: Alexander Harrowell
  • Date: Thu Dec 04 11:16:19 2008

Solar is civil defence - that goes for Node Bs as well as citizens.

In the UK, I have absolutely no confidence in the reliability of our major
cable op, because everywhere I go I find their street cabinets broken into,
presumably by scum looking for copper (how long will they take to respond to
the precipitous drop in metal prices?), which this being DOCSIS it doesn't
contain. The BT ones, which are full of copper, seem to be more robust.