Re: an over-the-top data center

  • From: Dragos Ruiu
  • Date: Mon Dec 01 19:24:00 2008

On 28-Nov-08, at 7:35 PM, Gadi Evron wrote:

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:

It seems that all these cases are more under the bottom than over the top.

Every couple of years there is a story about some anti virus company, data center, or whatever running out of an old nuclear bunker/military base/middle of no where. It is exciting the first few times.

Hey I'll defend the interest in this one. They at least have cool architecture.
And to all the folks debating the form of security, let me also remind that massive redundancy always provides even more security than one very, very, hard point.

cheers,
--dr

--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Vancouver, Canada  March 16-20 2009  http://cansecwest.com