RE: Sprint Problems?

  • From: Ryan Werber
  • Date: Mon Nov 24 16:47:31 2008

Hello,

We had a customer of ours last night complain of unreachability to a
PEER1 (AS13768) route but for some reason Sprint was advertising it.
That route had nothing to do with sprint originally. Packets were
getting thrown around in the Atlanta area until the TTL finally expired.
It seemed to clear it self up last night, but I think we are seeing some
residual damage here.

Ryan Werber
Sr. Network Engineer
Epik Networks (AS 21513)